|August 25, 2014||Posted by Dr. Rodger Murphree under Adrenal Fatigue, Fibromyagia, Stress|
Adrenal fatigue is a collection of signs and symptoms, known as a syndrome, commonly associated with intense or prolonged stress, and resulting fatigue that accompanies it. Although it affects millions of people in the U.S. and around the world, conventional medicine does not yet recognize it as a distinct syndrome.
The catalyst for adrenal fatigue is acute or chronic stress.
Adrenal fatigue can wreak havoc with your life. In the more serious cases, the activity of the adrenal glands is so diminished that you may have difficulty getting out of bed for more than a few hours each day.
Stress is the catalyst for poor health, including fibromyalgia.
How much Stress Are You Under?
Take the survey below:
1. Death of spouse 100
2. Divorce 73
3. Marital Separation 65
4. Jail / death of close family/friend 63
5. Personal Injury Illness 53
6. Marriage 50
7. Fired from work 47
8. Marital Reconciliation 45
9. Retirement 45
10. Illness of family member 44
11. Pregnancy 40
12. Sexual Difficulties 39
13. Addition of new family member 39
14. Business/financial change 38
15. Change line of work 36
16. Arguing with spouse 35
17. Large mortgage 31
18. Foreclosure of mortgage 30
19. Child leaving home 29
20. Problems with in-laws 29
21. High personal achievement 28
22. Spouse begins or stops work 26
23. Beginning or end of school 26
24. Change in living condition 25
25. Revision of personal habits 24
26. Trouble with boss 23
27. Change in work conditions 20
28. Change in schools 20
29. Change in recreation
or church activities 19
30. Change in social activities 18
31. Small mortgage 17
32. Change in sleeping habits 16
33. Change in # of family reunions 15
34. Change in eating habits 15
35. Vacation 13
36. Christmas 12
37. Minor traffic violation 11
200 points or more in one year’s time, highly increases the risk for adrenal fatigue syndrome.
Join me this Tuesday night for a special Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia Teleconference 7pm CST
Register for this FREE Teleconference
Can’t make it but want for the live call in program? All who register will receive access to the FREE recording.
Register now at www.endfibronow.com
Tune in this Tuesday Night at 7pm CST for a special Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia Teleconference presentation on “What Your […] …Read More
For 90 percent of Americans, hypothyroidism is caused by Hashimoto’s, an autoimmune thyroid disease. Considering most of the immune system […] …Read More